69 Patrol in Utah $12k

Patrols for sale

Postby Dixonsix » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:19 pm

New FB post this week. Not my adds and no relations. Just posting so we see what is out there.
From FB:Seller's description
Need to sell my dream car. I have owned this for 20 years and have wanted to restore it but never had the time. It runs and drives and is a head turner Every time I drive around town. Only 2,500 imported in 1969 I was told. I hope someone can find as much joy as I have found with it. Call or text [hidden information]
Link: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 4dbecea350

Bill
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dixonsix Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….

Postby RiverPatrol » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 am

That's actually in fairly decent original condition.
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby Dixonsix » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:35 pm

Did they move the e-brake in the 69 year model? It looks like this is relocated to the far left. On my 66 it is right where the hole is shown on the vinyl floormat, left of the transfer case shifters.
Dixonsix Offline

Postby Esteban » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:40 pm

Dixonsix wrote:Did they move the e-brake in the 69 year model? It looks like this is relocated to the far left. On my 66 it is right where the hole is shown on the vinyl floormat, left of the transfer case shifters.

Not for the LHD models. Though all the years the setup remained the same. Good catch about that lever, and had to open the picture in a photo program to lighten the image to better see it. Have no idea what was done there.

Australian models however, being RHD, have the lever on that place. Maybe one of the owners did the swap.

If you go to this post from member Swerve from Australia, and scroll down the page, you'll see it. Unfortunately the picture was uploaded from Photobucket that was free at that time :evil:

viewtopic.php?t=2246
Owner of the same Patrol since 1967
Esteban Offline

Patrol Fanatic!
Patrol Fanatic!

Return to Vehicles