Nissan Patrol L60 (My Perfect MV)

Articles about the 60 series Patrol

Postby Timoun » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:27 am

miksum56 wrote:Where did u get that it was dark "metallic green"? The one in his add in 64 is green but not metallic. No telling if that's the one they gave him or not. I would think that it was!

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember a photo of the RR Patrol being "Sea Foam Green."
Timoun Offline

So, I just bought this Patrol….
So, I just bought this Patrol….

Postby RiverPatrol » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

Timoun wrote:
miksum56 wrote:Where did u get that it was dark "metallic green"? The one in his add in 64 is green but not metallic. No telling if that's the one they gave him or not. I would think that it was!

I could be wrong, but I seem to remember a photo of the RR Patrol being "Sea Foam Green."

That would be so awesome to actually see even a picture of the RR Patrol! :shock:
Beyond any hope for intervention

RiverPatrol Offline

Administrator
Administrator

Postby miksum56 » Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:54 am

Tim that photo of him that u put up on the pamphlet is color off at least on my puter. I have that pamphlet that Leslie dropped off here on visit. It inspired the pose of me and my dogs that she took for my little pic on my posts. My Patrol green matchs Roys
miksum56 Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby bosque » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:33 am

Great investigative work by all here.....this is the Patrol Holy Grail. :clap: :clap: :clap:
I hope someone finds it....the fun will be hearing the story of where it has been!
bosque Offline

Helping others revive their Patrol…
Helping others revive their Patrol…

Postby RMP&O » Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:57 pm

You can/will find the Roy Rogers Patrol by the vin number, that is likely the only way. I recall shortly before RMP&O went offline somebody had contacted the Rogers family and Roy's son had sent them some pics from the family album of the truck. I think he asked them if they had anything with the vin # on it and the reply was no. However, it should be able to be tracked down through DMV. Out there somewhere there is a record of the title or registration with the vin # on it and Roy's name or company or whatever should also be on that document. That solves the riddle. Is it still out there? who knows but without the vin # or some hard facts from the family we will never know.

Cheers
RMP&O Offline

Previous

Return to Articles