About posting documents

Service Manuals, Owner's Manuals, Parts Manuals, etc

Postby miksum56 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:33 pm

bosque wrote:We can only hope Esteban chimes in. Almost everything he posted on another site could be a sticky..... :)

I second that. He is probably the longest owner of the same Patrol on the Planet. Allways helpful and a wealth of knowlage!
miksum56 Offline

You know you own a Patrol when…

Postby miksum56 » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 am

azsteve wrote:well, I may have the opportunity to persuade him in person, very soon. My brother and sister-in-law live in the same town as him, Herndon VA. I asked the senor if he would be okay with meeting in person some time and he was most receptive. So I may be heading that way in a month or so for a baby shower and if so i WILL find the time to meet with him in person. Considering that my brother is heading to senegal for the next few years come May, it will have to be now or never.

Hey Steve did you guys ever hook up? :think:
miksum56 Offline

Postby azsteve » Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:19 pm

miksum56 wrote:
azsteve wrote:well, I may have the opportunity to persuade him in person, very soon. My brother and sister-in-law live in the same town as him, Herndon VA. I asked the senor if he would be okay with meeting in person some time and he was most receptive. So I may be heading that way in a month or so for a baby shower and if so i WILL find the time to meet with him in person. Considering that my brother is heading to senegal for the next few years come May, it will have to be now or never.

Hey Steve did you guys ever hook up? :think:

Not yet. And I do mean yet. I now have another reason to visit my brother as he and his wife just had their first born last week. It was rough on both her and the baby, so a visit isnt right just yet, but as soon as I know when a good timeframe is I will contact Esteban to see what his schedule is and try and squeeze a day in with him. I feel a little weird talking about it like this, feels like talking about someone when they are in the room with you, lol, considering he is now a regular here.

Which reminds me, Welcome Esteban!! Sorry it took me so long to say hello. You truly are a wealth of knowledge as well as a generous and helpful and (above all) friendly guy! The Patrol community would really suffer without good people like you. :clap:

(i think this thread is getting seriously sidetracked, sorry :oops: )
1966 L60 Patrol

"Hey, watch this...!"
-probably what my last words will be.
azsteve Offline

Previous

Return to Manuals